The Achievement Program and Early Learning Services:
- Improve the health and wellbeing of your whole service while addressing elements of the National Quality Standard
- Healthy children learn better, so you’ll give them a great start to their learning and development
- Establish healthy habits early, setting children up for a lifetime of good health
- Integrate health and wellbeing strategies in your Quality Improvement Plan
The Achievement Program and Schools:
- Healthy students learn better – help your students get the most from their education
- Improve student wellbeing and engagement outcomes
- Create a positive learning and working environment
- Integrate health and wellbeing strategies in your strategic and annual plan
Who is here to help?
Gemma Paton, Health Promotion Worker at Central Gippsland Health is here to help early learning services and schools in Wellington Shire progress through the Achievement Program.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 5143 8844
The Health Promotion Officer at Yarram and District Health Service is available to assist early learning services and schools in Yarram District to move through the Achievement Program.
Email: email@example.com Phone: 5182 0275
SIGN UP to the Wellington Achievement Program Newsletter!